Wednesday, February 25, 2009

100% Matters: Man vs. Machine Part II

Today, I was sitting a a meeting surrounded by people who were 100% into what we were doing.  Me, I was struggling dealing with the inner conflict of Man vs. Machine.  As I watched the passion illuminated their eyes,  they were overly articulate about the topic of discussion and dedicated to finding solutions.  It was as if I was an observer, because I did not feel the same way.  I was there merely because it was required of me.  As I traveled home, I realized that the pursuit and the challenge just was not there and the daily tasks that should stimulate and motivate my thoughts are simply mudane.  I realized that the truth is 100% matters.  You hear it all the time, but in many instances we program ourselves to do what needs to be done regardless of the fufillment it brings to your life.  It's really auto-pilot.  If you've been living life on auto pilot, I encourage you to take over  again and drive purposely to your destination regardless of how uncomfortable it may be (trust me it's extremely uncomfotable).  Always remember as an innovator 100% matters!

0 comments:

Post a Comment