Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Favorite Song of All Time

Today was the first day that I have been to church in 3 months (when I was pregnant, I literally needed that day to rest). When I woke up I needed some music to wake me up. I looked all over my house for the Clark Sisters "Encore" CD because I really wanted to hear them, but had no success with finding it. So I went to Youtube, because I remember viewing a lot of their videos this week. The first song I looked for is my favorite song by the group and my favorite song of all times. Why, you ask? Well I have two reasons: 1) The composition of the song the melody, the harmony, the way Karen leads it, The way Twinkie wrote it.... 2) The message of the song, Twinkie (the organist and the composer of more than 75% of the Clark Sisters catalog) has a way of taking scriptures and arranging them in a catchy way that keeps the lyrics in your mind and heart. So without further ado... My favorite song. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment