Friday, January 2, 2009

Mega-Watts and Green Thoughts

Hello and welcome to Mega-Watts and Green Thoughts the official creative space of Jonnette S. Fair.  In this space you can find thoughts and start discussions about three main topics: Music, Economic/Business Development, and of course Web 2.0. You will be graced by my random thoughts from time to time and find words of encouragement and inspiration.  I have a few blogs that I am consolidating, so that content will be added shortly.


My Online Projects
I have a few online projects in the crock pot slowly simering into a wholesome meal:
1) The Soundproof Radio Show
     This show will launch in March 2009 and feature music and interviews from a myriad of independent artist   in the industry. http://myspace.com/soundproofradiocommunity
2) City Links is a social network for economic and city developers and all of the stakeholders that make city's the jewels that they are. http://citylinks.ning.com

I'd love for you to subscribe and chime in on the thoughts are they are birthed! 

Stay in the loop,
Jonnette S. Fair 

   

0 comments:

Post a Comment