Sunday, January 4, 2009

City Development 2.0: The Guide

So I've been all over the internet lately looking for new ways to offer relevent and meaningful content.  I've watched a number of great videos on Social Media and have been pondering, how can I make this information work for my service.  Then it dawned on me...There are many middle American towns and cities struggling to keep industry and businesses to sustain their economic base.  If you haven't learned by not, innovation is a must to propel any entity to the next level.  So I thought, what about the heartland of America?  How can these mid-range city's who are impacted the most benefit from a merger of economic development tools and Web 2.0.  I am currently in the process of compiling this information and will be presenting it in a guide for all who are interested.  My target is to have it complete by the end of February.  I'll be posting updates from time to time.  So stay connected, this promises to an awesome tool to propel stagnent City's to the next level.

0 comments:

Post a Comment