Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bartering

So for the last few months I have been on a qwest , pursuing my passion for community development and planning. I know you are thinking I must be crazy to try to make a career change in the midst of this economic turmoil but it is time for a change. I have been on all the major sites such as LinkedIn, Twitter, VisualCV and Facebook networking and meeting great individuals but falling short of the goal. I have reached out to indiviuals in positions in which I know I can learn from to volunteer and lend my expertise in exchange for marketable experience and I continue to do that to this day. So while I continue my search I look to barter my skillls in exchange for marketable experience in the arena of community development.

Current Skills include but are not limited to: Coalition Building, Proposal Writing, Youth Development, Market (Demographic) Research and Data Analysis

Experience to Acquire: Managing Federal Funds, Assessing Housing Market and Real Estate Trends, Program Development and Implementation

To find out more about this opportunity or to dialogue about this idea please leave a comment. Looking forward to the exchange!

0 comments:

Post a Comment